Hi! I am Reena Yadav
Welcome to Gemini Gypsy Diaries
About me? My working life began with my career in accounts as an Accounts Executive at a local engineering firm.
My never-ending quest for learning led me to explore different professions, from an Accounts Executive to my last position as a Senior Editorial Operations Associate.
It was at these jobs that I realized that I was never meant to sit at a desk for 8 hours a day and work for someone else. I love to travel and share my stories with the world, one place at a time.
I had always dreamt of starting my own travel blog that showcase my love for creating itineraries of the places I wished to visit and had already visited.
I was retrenched from my last job. And then, I began working to make my dreams come true.
My key takeaways were:
- If you are retrenched, it is not the end of the world. It means that you have been given the opportunity to make a change in any way you want.
- Dreams do come true! You just have to know what you want, and then, work towards those dreams. Create a realistic goal, take action, and watch as your dreams turn into reality.
Wanderlust at Heart
After my travels, I began to receive questions about “Where are you going next?“. The purpose of this blog is to:-
- share my custom-made itineraries of places I have been & wish to go to. My itineraries cater to families, couples, and solo travelers.
- save time & money so that travelers can focus on traveling and not worry about “where do we sleep?“, “how do we get there?“, “how much is the ticket entrance price?”
- I’ve answered your “where are we going next?” question so that you do not have to think about what other options you have.
That’s all about me. When I’m not traveling, I love spending time with family and friends over a good meal or two. My travel itineraries are on the Regions and Itineraries page.
Click Let’s Connect to get in touch with me.
There are many people who were instrumental in the development of this website.
Firstly, I would like to thank my husband, Permesh Jethi for being my anchor, providing financial support, and encouraging me in all my endeavors.
I would also like to thank my parents who have always been there for me, encouraging, loving, and supporting me in whatever I choose to do. In my dad’s words, “always do what makes you happy.”
My second shoutout goes to my siblings, Dr. Rakhee Yadav, Ajay Yadav & their spouses and children for being my support system during my good and bad times. Thank you for always keeping me warm with your love, hugs, and kisses.
My final shoutout goes to Aisha Preece from Outandbeyond.
Despite being a public figure, you are humble and genuine in wanting to see your students as successful as you are. A rare trait in this world.
I have learned so much from you and somehow, you always have the answers to the questions in my head. Your positivity is infectious and your smile is inspiring.
Plus, you kick ass your obstacles in the face. Thank you for being my inspiration, mentor, coach, and guiding light in my journey towards financial independence and freedom to live my dreams and life to the fullest. Thank you!